A vegetarian burger recipe with cottage cheese and potato
This vegetarian burger recipe contains no meat but has a spicy kick.
This burger is made with cottage cheese combined with cooked potato. Serve 1.
50g cottage cheese
1 small potato
Salt to taste
Pinch of red chili powder
Pinch of ground black pepper
2 slices of american cheese
Couple of lettuce leaves
Some red chilli sauce
1 tablespoon corn flour
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoon cooking oil
1 hamburger bread
- First mash the cottage cheese well
- Then, boil the potato till done and mash finely.
- Combine the cottage cheese and the mashed potato
- Add 1 tablespoon of corn flour. Mix well
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to the mixture and salt to taste.
- Add small amount of red chilli powder and a pinch of ground black pepper. Mix well
- Shape the mixture into a patty by hand or using a hamburger press
- Heat up the cooking oil in a fry pan to medium heat
- Fry the patty until golden brown on both sides
- Slice the hamburger bread in half
- Take the bottom piece of the bread and lay a small cheese slice on top. Then place the patty on top of it
- Lay the lettuce leaves and pour the chilli sauce on top of it
- Place the second slice of cheese slice and top with bread