blue cheese burger...yum!
One of the best blue cheese burgers I ever made.
Easy, interesting, and so yummy : ) Huge hit with the family. If you have little picky eaters who doesn't like blue cheese, substitute it with American cheese.
2 pounds ground beef
1/2 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
1/4 cup of milk
1 1/2 tablespoon salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon cilantro
1 cup of blue cheese crumbles
1 large egg (lightly beaten)
- Mix together beef, herbs and spices together in a large bowl
- In small bowl, combine milk and breadcrumbs, add to beef mixture, add egg and mix well
- When shaping beef patties, for one patty, flatten out two thin circles, on one, sprinkle blue cheese on top, then add second circle and pinch sides together (preventing leaks of cheese)
- Grill or pan cook patties for about 5 - 7 minutes on each side or until done (165 - 170 degrees with thermometer)
- Serve with fries or grilled veggies and rolls....yum!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Have A Great Recipe, Tip or Story?.