A Lamb Burger Recipe
This lamb burger recipe is great for people who have never tasted lamb and are somewhat hesitant to try it.
Try it in this burger. Your taste buds will thank you after savoring the juicy tenderness of this flavorful meat.
The seasoning for this lamb burger is light and, I hope, refreshing with fresh garlic and ginger. Although the recipe uses dried cilantro, you can replace with fresh ones.
Ground lamb cooks faster than beef so remember to shorten the cooking time on each side. Lamb should also be a little undercooked to retain more fluid and juice. It shouldn't be well-done unless you like a dry burger.
A charcoal grill is recommended. Before placing patties on the grill, make sure that the coals are heated to their proper cooking temperature, that is, white and glowing.Ingredients
1 pound ground lamb
One large egg
0.5 teaspoon ground ginger
0.5 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
1 teaspoon dried cilantro
- Mix the ground lamb and all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl and mix well
- Divide into 4 equal portions and shape into 1 inch thick patties
- Set up your charcoal grill and get the coals going
- When the charcoal grill is ready, place the lamb patties above the glowing coals
- Flip the patties when the bottom sides have browned
- Check temperature if you have a cooking thermometer
- Remove from the grill and top with your favorite vegetables, condiments and hamburger buns